I had a friend who once took upon a New Year Resolution to take at least one photo everyday and post it on her blog for 365 days out of the year. I used to anticipate for her to post her photos every single day, she used to write a little description about her day and what made her capture that moment seen in the photo.
Although, it’s not New Years, I think I will take upon this challenge starting tomorrow. So, from 365 days from tomorrow, I will attempt to stay true to this challenge and take at least one photo a day no matter how crappy the photo turns out to be. Why am I taking this challenge? For several reasons actually.
1. I want to improve my photography skills
2. If I become a pro it will give me a good enough excuse to spend money on a fancy pro camera
3. I am going to be a mommy of 2 children under 2 soon and I don’t want to loose myself in the process. I want to keep something I like, even when busy
4. I want to unfurl my creativity
5. I want to explore and experiment different elements of this project
6. I am curious to what I will learn throughout this journey
So my friends, I encourage you to partake my journey and jump on board. Who’s with me?