Found this draft in my archives almost 10 years ago and never had the courage to post it. I will say some of my wishes did happen. It is very interesting to see some of my prayers have been answered and others have been evaporated and changed into other dreams and ambitions.
It has been a while since I last updated on my blog. I officially became a “mommy” two months ago and lets say that my life has officially changed. I am struggling with managing everything in my life but with time I will be able to establish a new routine. Since I get to stay at home a lot and go for mellow walks in the parks for a change of scenery, I have managed to think a lot and discover that I have many goals and dreams in life. What I haven’t been able to figure out is how to begin conquering everything that I want to conquer.
I am very secretive person not because I cannot trust people but simply because I feel that people are not interested in what I have to say. Whether that is true or not, I want to change this quality of mine and this is exactly why I started this blog. I want to be very open and invite people into my life and story. This is why I decided to make a list of what I want to a accomplish or change in my life and share it with you all. The list comes in no order but rather random thoughts;
1. Start and finish my master in Urban Development
2.Continue taking pictures until I can call myself a pro
4.Run a marathon eventually (I will start practicing after Ramadan)
5. Travel more ( I want to go to Cape Verde and Egypt so that my family can meet my daughter but some countries I have in mine are Turkey/Dubai/Brazil/Spain and Morocco) for now these are the countries I want to visit but I am sure I will add some countries later on.
6. Find a job that I absolutely love waking in the morning to go to. ( I don’t want to focus so much on the money but rather the fulfillment).
7. on an inner personal level I want to be more patient, less worried on what others have to say and think of me and especially more open
8. I want to be more in touch with my faith..I want to be a Muslim role model to my daughter and someone she looks up for and comes for guidance when she gets older.
Leave a Reply